en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Lenka Eriksen  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:59:09 AM(UTC)
Lenka Eriksen

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi,

I have a simple crosstab with 1 measure Qty and 1 dimension Quality Responsible, which has 4 members: 3 Quality problem centres (d1 Supplier, d2 Logistics, d3 Other) coming from claim document giving negative Qty measure and a Regular sales member d4 that comes from invoice and gives positive Qty.

I use the same data in another chart object with calculated measure Claim% as sum(d1:d3,0,m1) / sum(d4,0,m1) with time dimension added in order to follow Claim% development by month.

Now my simple crosstab should work just as a slicer for the graph object, where I would hide Regular sales d4 dimension member and allow user to drill in on 3 real Quality Responsibility centers. And expecting that by choosing Supplier d1, the Claim% graph would recalculate to just sum(d1,0,m1) / sum(d4,0,m1).

But the problem is that when I drill in on Supplier, I thereby automatically deselect Regular sales, which makes the Claim% calculation give math error, as there's no Regular sales to calculate % against.

Can you think of any workaround? Calculation, visibility etc? I don't care about values in the crosstab, only for drill in slicer working as intended.

Thank you.

Lenka

Edited by user Thursday, March 14, 2019 9:49:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ole  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 20, 2019 7:36:51 AM(UTC)
Ole

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi Lenka,

You should try setting up a crosstab with Qty and Time. Then add a Comparison with two elements:

- Total (where you select the 'No selection' from the Quality Responsible dimension)
- Regular sales (where you select the 'Regular sales' from the Quality Responsible dimension)

This should give you a two column crosstab where the first column will reflect drilled data, e.g. on Supplier, while the second column will always show Regular sales.

Now you can calculate your Claim% on basis of these two columns and format that as a graph.

BR / Ole
Ole Dyring