en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Joke Laukens  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2019 2:12:02 PM(UTC)
Joke Laukens

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hello,

i'm trying to set up dynamic periods for a fiscal calendar date dimension.
My date hierarchy is Fiscal year - fiscal quarter - month - day
fiscal year starts 1st of april, so first fiscal quarter is april - june (for example)
my attributes in the date dimension have type property set to 'fiscalyears' and 'fiscalquarters'.
I don't manage to get this working with dynamic period.
I use syntax :
#|TimeDef:[<>].[<FQ1|FQ2|FQ3|FQ4>].[<april|mei|juni|juli|augustus|september|oktober|november|december|januari|februari|maart>].[<DD/MM/YYYY>]|#

but it doesn't work
does anyone know why?

is there any documentation somewhere about this syntax and what the necessary setup is? I can't seem to find anything about this
thanks in advance,
Sylvie
Ole  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2019 12:08:26 PM(UTC)
Ole

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi Joke,

I am pretty sure TARGIT will only accept 'Years', 'Quarters', 'Months', 'Days', 'Weeks' as attribute types - so that would be the first thing I would look into.

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring