en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Andy Noble  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2019 12:08:59 PM(UTC)
Andy Noble

Groups: extranet\Forum

I have a comparison with about 150 part numbers. How can I put that list in excel so i can see what part numbers are missing? Even just a copy and past all part numbers would be fine.
Ole  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 9:29:25 AM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Andy,

In TARGIT, if you create a new *Table* object (not *Crosstab*, but simply *Table*), you can add your comparison to that table - without adding any measures.

This should provide a full list of all your comparison members of that comparison - which you then can right click and export to Excel.

Let me know if this will work for you.

BR / Ole
Ole Dyring
Andy Noble  
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 1:21:20 PM(UTC)
Andy Noble

Originally Posted by: Ole Go to Quoted Post
Hi Andy,

In TARGIT, if you create a new *Table* object (not *Crosstab*, but simply *Table*), you can add your comparison to that table - without adding any measures.

This should provide a full list of all your comparison members of that comparison - which you then can right click and export to Excel.

Let me know if this will work for you.

BR / Ole

Good idea. When I added the comparison to the table to the Top I get a message that says "New Table More values must be selected".
When I move the comparison to the bottom of table design I get no data. I think I am missing something.

Ole  
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 1:38:19 PM(UTC)
Ole

Definitely, the latter option ought to be the right one.

Try right clicking the table: Data -> Include empty members.

And if that one doesn't work, try adding a measure to the table.

Does anything get through at all - or have I totally misunderstood what it is you want to achieve?
Ole Dyring
Andy Noble  
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2019 2:53:54 PM(UTC)
Andy Noble

I just tried the "Include empty members" but it was grayed out. I also tried to add another measure but had no data and was still grayed out. No data.
I just have this stored comparison with so many part numbers than I need to copy/paste or export somewhere so i can see which ones are missing with a vlookup or something in Excel.