en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Carla Turner  
#1 Posted : Friday, March 2, 2012 4:35:43 PM(UTC)
Carla Turner

Groups: extranet\Forum

The below error was received via email from the EPM server that hosts EPM Viewer.

Update licenseCommand: Update license failed. ErrorCode 48. Cannot receive license from server: Call failed: The operation timed out at 00153FFD

How do you resolve this? What does it mean?

Add'l info:

Is this for all users? No.

Are you in the EPM Viewer (Targit)? No

Have you re-started your fat application? No.

Are you trying to update your license? No.

Did you move or change servers or ip addresses? No.
Ole  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2012 2:06:00 PM(UTC)
Ole

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi Carla,

You may need to contact the official TARGIT Support to have them look into your specific problem.

However, you can do a few checks yourself first. As I understand it, you receive an automatic email from the TARGIT Server with the stated error message. It seems to be checking for a license update for a license that has expired.

The automatic license update check is enabled/disabled through the TARGIT Management Studio's "Setup / Back-end" settings. ("Setup / System" settings in earlier versions. I suspect you receive the error message due to this automated check.

If you have recently received a new major license with a license key (e.g. upgrading from 2K10 to 2K11) you must manually upgrade your system in the TARGIT Management Studio's "License" section. In this section you can also see when/if your current license has expired.

If you cannot spot the inconsistency by looking into the above areas, you should contact the official TARGIT Support with your specific problem.
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring