en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Thomas Møller  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2019 12:16:11 PM(UTC)
Thomas Møller

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi.

We have been running the 2019 build + update 1 in our test environment for a while. Anywhere has been installed from the start and it's been running perfectly.

Today i upgraded our production environment to 2019 Update 1.

Earlier we didn't have the Anywhere "module" installed on our production environment since there hadn't been any need for mobile devices / browser devices. There has been some request for this option, so alongside the upgrade, i installed Anywhere.

When accessing the url in a browser we get to the login box, but when we enter credentials an error is displayed.

EAccessViolation "Access violation at address 000000005040D55C in module 'Analysis.ocx'. Read of address FFFFFFFFFFFFFF88" while reading result.

Tried comparing IIS settings from the dev server to production and the look alike.

Decision suite is running as it should - No problems there.

Any ideas to what's wrong?
Ole  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2019 8:15:07 AM(UTC)
Ole

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hi Thomas,

It seems like you did all the right steps. However, on the server running TARGIT, you should be able to run the "TARGIT Anywhere Configuration" app. Once you run that click the "Check for update" button and see if any updates should be available. Install the update if found.

BR / Ole
I work as an employee with TARGIT A/S. Any statement made by me in this forum represents my own opinion and state of mind, and is not necessarily related to or representative of TARGIT A/S.

UserPostedImage Ole Dyring