en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Andres  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 20, 2019 3:37:14 PM(UTC)
Andres

Groups: extranet\Forum

Hello,

I have a cross-table with employees as rows and date as columns. The value is then the amount of hours worked by employee in specific date, This give me multiple empty values.

I need to color these empty values, but saturdays and sundays should not be colored. Any suggestions how I should color the empty values? And how I can filter it by weekdays? (I still need to see the weekends)

and how do I ref to empty value?

Edited by user Tuesday, August 20, 2019 3:38:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ole  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2019 12:48:43 PM(UTC)
Ole

Groups: extranet\Forum

All right.

You need to go through a few steps to achieve this. The following is based on the assumption that columns are dates only, and that no gaps exist and that the first column is a Monday (can be changed).

1. TARGIT cannot color empty cells, so first you need to copy all the original values into a calculation. Add a custom calculation, as a new measure:
a. sum(0, 0, m1)
2. Go to Visibility (on the Properties Smartpad) and hide the original measure.
3. Optional: Format numbers (Properties Smartpad) of the new calculation to #.##. This will show zeros as blank, if you like.
4. Add a color agent to the new calculation:
a. count(0, 0, m1) = 0 and mod(allcount(d1:0, d1, m1);7) <> 0 and mod(allcount(d1:0, d1, m1);7) <> 6
5. This will color the empty cells, except for two columns every 7 columns (Saturdays and Sundays). If your table is starting on e.g. a Wednesday, you change the syntax to:
a. count(0, 0, m1) = 0 and mod(allcount(d1:0, d1, m1);7) <> 5 and mod(allcount(d1:0, d1, m1);7) <> 4

BR / Ole
Ole Dyring