en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
AnnieBrown  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2019 10:21:23 AM(UTC)
AnnieBrown

Groups: extranet\Forum

HI Team,

I would like to know how to Interchange Column Positions(when we are using dimension attributes and dimensions)and Rename Columns in Targit Matrix/Table.I am unable to Do it in the front end, but I am possible to do it in Data source Editor.

If it is possible in front end please let me know

Edited by user Wednesday, November 20, 2019 11:40:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ole  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2019 1:37:26 PM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Annie,

A screenshot would be a great help to make sure that we understand what you are asking for. I will try anyway.

If you add multiple dimensions/attributes to the vertical axis of a crosstab, the sequence you add them will also be the sequence you see them. If you need to rearrange, you do this in Define mode by dragging dimensions into correct order (or even to the other axis).

If you are talking about dimension members along the horizontal axis, you can, in Designer mode, drag columns into the preferred order.

With regard to renaming, you can right click e.g. a column header and select Table / Dynamic Captions / Edit this member. You then get a small text box in the Smartpad panel in the left of the client - replace the {cellvalue} with your own, preferred text.

BR / Ole
Ole Dyring
AnnieBrown  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 11:33:14 AM(UTC)
AnnieBrown

Thank You Ole.

It was helpful and works for me

Regards,
Annie

AnnieBrown  
#4 Posted : Monday, November 25, 2019 2:29:25 PM(UTC)
AnnieBrown

Originally Posted by: Ole Go to Quoted Post
Hi Annie,

Hi Ole,

I am adding scenario for rearranging the dimension / attributes

|_ Purchase Transaction
*Channel
*Document No
*Reference NO
|_ Item NO
* Intro year
* Item Type
|_ Vendor

In the above scenario we have three dimensions and their attributes

Is it possible to arrange like below format.Please consider this as example, my real time scenario is different.

1.Purchase Transaction
2.Vendor
3.Reference NO
4.Intro year
5.Document No
6.Item Type

I am unable to break the dimension members to rearrange in column. Please advise

A screenshot would be a great help to make sure that we understand what you are asking for. I will try anyway.

If you add multiple dimensions/attributes to the vertical axis of a crosstab, the sequence you add them will also be the sequence you see them. If you need to rearrange, you do this in Define mode by dragging dimensions into correct order (or even to the other axis).

If you are talking about dimension members along the horizontal axis, you can, in Designer mode, drag columns into the preferred order.

With regard to renaming, you can right click e.g. a column header and select Table / Dynamic Captions / Edit this member. You then get a small text box in the Smartpad panel in the left of the client - replace the {cellvalue} with your own, preferred text.

BR / Ole