en
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
AnnieBrown  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 10:38:05 AM(UTC)
AnnieBrown

Groups: extranet\Forum

While using a cross tab , I would like to insert column names for few fields. I have attached image please refer and support.I tried doing but option not available.

https://ibb.co/Jd5RWxy

If you notice above image url, i have a red box with names i have to add for the column header.but couldn't do it.

Please help me out. I am using cross tab with dimension, measure and title for the columns.When the title column is added this problem occurs but i need an o/p showed in the image

Ole  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 10:49:25 AM(UTC)
Ole

Hi Annie,

You might try this work-around:

Go to Calculations and add a new Custom calculation, As a new measure. Just leave the syntax as it is: 0.

Already at this point you should see column headers for the dimensions on your vertical axis.

Go to Properties / Visibility to hide the newly added calculation.

If you need to change any of the column headers (for the measure or any of dimensions), right click the column header and go to Table / Dynamic captions / Edit for all members on this level. In the Smartpad on the left you can now replace {cellvalue} with whatever text you would like to see in your column header.

BR / Ole
Ole Dyring
AnnieBrown  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2019 1:53:55 PM(UTC)
AnnieBrown

Thank You So Much ! It works ...Hurrah !!

Originally Posted by: Ole Go to Quoted Post
Hi Annie,

You might try this work-around:

Go to Calculations and add a new Custom calculation, As a new measure. Just leave the syntax as it is: 0.

Already at this point you should see column headers for the dimensions on your vertical axis.

Go to Properties / Visibility to hide the newly added calculation.

If you need to change any of the column headers (for the measure or any of dimensions), right click the column header and go to Table / Dynamic captions / Edit for all members on this level. In the Smartpad on the left you can now replace {cellvalue} with whatever text you would like to see in your column header.

BR / Ole