After this class, you'll be able to install the different TARGIT components, troubleshoot errors, and manage and users and web integration. In short, you'll be responsible for your colleagues’ ability to access the information they need to get the courage to act.
In addition to a fair level of IT technical knowledge, you should be familiar with the basic concepts in TARGIT and analytical data warehouses.
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the TARGIT components and understand their role in TARGIT
- Manage the daily administrative tasks
- Find and fix possible errors without or with minimum external assistance
- Ensure stabile performance of the TARGIT solution
- Overview of architecture
- TARGIT Management Studio: connections, hook-ups, licenses, roles, uses, etc.
- Web integration: integration of TARGIT via PDK
- Sharepoint integration: integration of TARGIT via Sharepoint Webpart
The course runs for one day