Analyses and dashboards may be designed for end-user interaction and reports are typically designed for stand-alone data presentation in PDF or printed format. When designing multi-page reports, it requires a slightly different mindset and additional tools, for the TARGIT Report Designer.
You will need a fundamental knowledge of TARGIT Decision Suite to become a TARGIT Report Designer. You can achieve that through daily use of TARGIT Decision Suite or by completing our TARGIT Fundamentals course.
- Report templates
- Flowing data onto next pages
- Iterate your report through dimension members
- Use dynamic content in your reports
- Create multipage, multi-design reports
- Various report design examples and exercises.