We hope you enjoyed part two of this four-part series of webinars where we dive deep into all aspects of planning, building, and learning how to maintain a TARGIT portal with actionable knowledge for your company.
As a recap, we went over on how to:
- Use text boxes to support the story and provide the context, dynamically of course
- Utilize titles, labels and tool tips that are informative, consistent and to the point
- Offer measure selector(s) for flexibility
- Let required criteria tell the users what to do
- Go with slicers and/or dropdowns when further flexibility is needed
Niels Thomsen, Solution Architect