(And how to convince your boss of the same.)
10. Strengthen and expand your TARGIT skillsets, and bring back valuable knowledge to your company and customers.
9. Learn BI and Analytics Best Practices from the pros.
8. Sit in on exciting and inspirational keynotes from TARGIT executives and world-famous leaders.
7. Learn about specific customer cases and see how others are using TARGIT to stay ahead of the competition.
6. Get hands-on training from TARGIT University teachers in the topics that matter to you and your business.
5. Learn tips and tricks for better product positioning and sales training.
4. Get the inside scoop on never-before-released product information and Analytics market trends.
3. Give face-to-face feedback to TARGIT developers, spend invaluable face-time with your customers, and strengthen relationships while networking with TARGIT experts and the TARGIT community.
2. Unwind at the end of the day with great food, good drink, and enjoyable entertainment, all while experiencing fall in beautiful New England or historic Copenhagen.
1. Go home with the know-how to make your company a truly data-driven, future-focused organization.
See the full TARGIT Decision Day agenda for Copenhagen
and register today!
Content Marketing Manager
A professional writer, communicator, and marketer by trade, I'm fascinated by the way data - and in particular big data - is changing the way companies do business. As Content Marketing Manager for TARGIT I tackle this topic and many others in my mission to expand TARGIT's footprint and show the world exactly what it means when you have TARGIT in your tool box. I..