When rolling out a BI solution, it’s important to know if the end users are actually using the reports created for them:
- Which reports are being used?
- Is the usage increasing?
- Do they use all cubes, measures, dimensions?
- What is not being used?
TARGIT’s usage logging capabilities will show you the value of logging, provide insight and help you to increase user adoption and answers other questions about how to get BI into the hands of the most users over time.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Set-up and enable logging in TARGIT
- Make a logging database and build a data model
- Configure auxiliary connections
- To do queries in database tool (SQL Server)
- Build your own logging analyses
Presenter: Michael Overgaard, TARGIT Senior Solution Architect